Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I got hit by a bus

Live video by Ustream

Not literally :) .... but it feels that way! After our meeting yesterday which I'll tell you more about in a little bit a bunch of us decided to fight. Fighting is so fun. I don't know why but it's one of the most addicting things I've ever done. I used to study Ninjitsu in high school and so I have a little training but my buddy Bobby Earle is getting me back into it. He's a Jujitsu guy and kicks all of our butts.

So my first fight I got choked out by Josh Newton. That dude is like the leg master. I think his legs are more dangerous than his hands which is tricky and in my second fight I had a long battle with JD and eventually got him in an armbar. The armbars are what I usually end up submitting people with. Then I fought josh again and got him in an armbar but a different kind of one. I don't know what the specific names are but Bobby does...and my last fight was against Regis Chen who surprised us all. I outweigh him by a good 40 pounds and he got me in this nasty headlock and squeezed so freaking hard. Luckily I had Bobby there coaching me on how to keep my head from popping off and I think eventually Regis just got tired and gave up b/c nobody really won that fight although with the way I feel today I think Regis won in the long run! :)

You can watch the fights here!

1 comment:

Bobby Earle said...

Check the blog, foolio. Got a nice vid on there :)

Bobby