Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New PPR Video

I know many of you have already checked out this month's FREE PPR video but if not be sure to go watch! I talk about thinking through the real reason we're in business and how important it is to step out of the norm and do something unique and different.

I also know that so many of you have been challenging yourself this year and have been pushing yourself to the next level and bringing others with you by trying new things and sharing those ideas with others.

So what's something new that you've tried this year that has worked! Many of you have tried doing slideshows for the first time - awesome! I'm sure you've been amazed by the result! Others have possibly tried a night shoot or maybe a "Trash the Dress" session. Whatever it is post up a link so others can see what you're up to and be inspired!

CLICK HERE
to watch the video!

4 comments:

Daniel J. Watkins said...

I tried being a wedding crasher. It almost worked! LOL

Blah Blah said...

Hey DJ, I just checked what you had to say and it's funny that today I was thinking the same thing while discussing the business with other photographers. So many new photographers are coming out everyday, but at the same time we are all keeping up with the trends and also becoming almost robotic and generic. I totaly agree with thinking outside the box and trying things new, I think this can seperate most of us into having something unique and give alternatives to our clients.

damian said...

Right on DJ!

Innovation is the name of the game. If you haven't failed at something then you haven't been very innovated.

Link them to my Fashion Engagement video as well.

http://www.damianlangere.com/video/

thumbs up man!
damian

Anonymous said...

I talked with bride from my first wedding a few days ago and was amazed when I realized how much my photography has grown. Most of that growth was from trying new things. Push myself to do Show-it has been a blast, and using it at receptions has really helped me stand out in the crowd.

My latest jump has been to try more extreme lighting in some of my shoots, and it has been a blast.

I know I have a long ways to go, but you have to start somewhere.

http://www.erickochphoto.com/proofs
/video/MaddieSeniorPhotos/

~Eric